Calling all two seaters and fans!!!

DirtSurfer

07 Vintage Champ
Staff member
Calling all two seater cars, lol. I'm going to be working with announcer Mike Helvey to put together some sort if charity ride along friday night during intermission... If you have a two seater I'd appreciate your help. Benefits to go to Kyle Cosby, friend of Doe Run Raceway announcer Mike Helvey to help with some major medical bills, etc.

They're also hoping that some of our cars could be at the benefit on Saturday at the Roundabout bar in Bonne Terre by Red Cedar Lodge. It's a free show, no entry fee but no prizes either. Basically just wanting some unique vehicles to attract attention and draw passerby's to the benefit... Again, any help would be greatly appreciated!

GVRA fans, we need you too! I'm going to try to set it up so we can run a hotlap session with multiple cars on track so it will be just like a full on race from your seat! It all comes down to what the winning fans want to do! We will probably dyer one winners by silent auction. Bids will be submitted for any or all cars that the fan wants to ride in... Highest bidder per car rides!

Also be sure to stop and visit the fundraiser benefit on saturday! There are all kinds of things going on there.... Poker run for motorcycles, the car show, and a host of other events. There will be live music, etc. Should be a great time for all. I'll try to get the flyer posted here for more info...

Thanks Randy!! I'll post a Flyer!

Also GVRA members, if you have any questions, holler at me Friday Night at Doe Run Raceway!

Back