Can anyone give Don O'neal a run for his money?

CRAZYFAN

Wow! Looks like O'neal is bound and determined to blow the SN tour away. All these other racer's better figure something out pretty quick or O'neal is going to be a pretty wealthy man when it's all said and done. Does anyone have anything for him this year? :confused:

Well, I would be safe in saying that The Mowequa Missile would have something to say about that, cause he is more than able to beat The Real deal on ANY given night!!

Korte can run with him!!! Just a slow start the Korte crew will get a win soon and hopefully that will turn him loose. ;)

I believe O'neal has started two out of the three races on the front row of the feature, he's tough to beat when he's already in the front row from the start, but he earned these starting positions so you have to give him credit.

Babb will give him a run for his money. In the end it will come down to being Babb and Oneal the top 2 and probably English 3rd. Babb and Oneal will probably swap the top points spot several times over the next 23 nights of racing.

it will be a close one......there are alot of races left.....just have to say that i am proud of rodney for doing so well so far...i hope he can keep it up..

Well, it looks like mother nature has one in the bag already, we can't forget about her, now can we? HE :D HE :D HE :D

Back