Can we all miss CHURCH and run PEVELY on SUNDAY PLEASE

Twisted Shifter

chubzilla #1 fan
This race is cursed. Rain coming again after about 7pm according to News 4. And for the 3rd WOO race in a row sunday is fine and clear. For god sake they are all here and ready to race they have no other race scheduled for sunday. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE run on sunday. I know it will never happen. But F@#% this is insane how everytime we schedule a WOO race it rains.

I always say from April to November I go to church on Friday and Saturday nights...when the preacher say may u all rise and bow your heads,its church to me and ain't gonna change it lol. But I agree Sunday I'm down for the best show to end the season!!!

I agree the schedule is open. But how many times Will the outlaws be willing to pay tow moneyfor the same race. And how many times can the track stock up food and other concessions every time the race is rescheduled.

Think positive boys! We're going to get in this time.... awesome weather, 95 feature laps of the greatest sprint car drivers on one of the greatest tracks in the world! Screen Shot 2012-10-10 at 10.54.27 AM.png

Looks like the Ironman 55 should be in solid...rain chances are not until the evening and KMOV said that the rain could even be after midnight. Course this could change... just glad we'll get to see the Ironman!

Start racing at 3pm,this time of the year the sun won't be directly on the track so the surface shouldn't be affected that much.

Back