car clubs of st.louis

Fireman4511

Hey all I am looking to get a list of all the local car clubs in the St.Louis area I don't care what they are corvette club, oldies, mustanges, doesn't matter if you have a name and contact person please send it to me I know you folks out there know all these clubs so please shot me a line and a contact person.

Thanks very much Tommy Clyne

Gateway Chapter Falcon Club of America
Bill Giesler 636-946-6047
St.Charles,Mo

dues are $12 a year

But Im pretty sure you have to belong to the main Falcon Club of America to become a member of a chapter and the dues for the main FCA are Im pretty sure $24 a year

Ive only been a member af the Gateway Chapter for about 7 months and we have a metting every 3rd sunday of the month and the people a VERY friendly

in Potosi Missouri there is a Potosi Ponies Mustang Club you can call 1-800-
748-7483 and ask for Bill Boyer and he can tell you about it.

I have an ever-growing list of St. Louis area automotive club links and more on my site.
LINK
If you know of any events- car shows, cruises, drives, get-togethers, etc.- going on in the St. Louis region please contact me with the info and I'll be more than happy to post it on the calendar. There are quite a bit there already.

Hey all I am looking to get a list of all the local car clubs in the St.Louis area I don't care what they are corvette club, oldies, mustanges, doesn't matter if you have a name and contact person please send it to me I know you folks out there know all these clubs so please shot me a line and a contact person.

Thanks very much Tommy Clyne

What do you want this info for???

THANX RICH

People say I'm getting crankier as I get older. That's not it. I just find I enjoy annoying people a lot more now. Especially younger people!!!

Back