Cars and stuff !!!!

FIREBALL

I HAVE 3 CROWN VIC POLICE INTERCEPTERS AND 2 REGULAR CROWN VIC BUBBLE BODY CARS.STARTING AT $550 PER CAR (scrap is at $220 a ton,you do the math)...ALSO I HAVE SEVERAL 3 SPEED GM TRANNYS FOR $140 EACH,,PLEASE CALL 618 654 5122

just wondering price on cars now that scap is no longer 220/ton. its about 70 and are these stock 3spds or muncie what.

ya,tell me about it,i have 6 vans that were scrap bound but ran out of time and now i sit on them,,as far as the crown vic's go here is the best deal,if i still have the 2 non P code cars,i wil take $350 each inculding local delivery,these still have value as derby cars,if you take more than 1 car knock $50 off each car,,after these 2 are gone then i will reduce the P code cars,the 3 speeds are saginaw like most derby guys run

pictures

all i have left is bubble top cars..most are X-cop cars,some run,,the more ya buy the cheaper they get

Attachments

• a=cars 008.jpg
    a=cars 008.jpg
    127.7 KB · Views: 218
  • a=cars 025.jpg
    a=cars 025.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 219
  • a=cars 053.jpg
    a=cars 053.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 214
how many total do you have and what years are they. im interested along with couple of buddies of mine.

i thnk i have 7 total,2 non running standard cars,2 running p code intercepters that run,1 intercepter that runs like kkkrraapp,2 non running intercepters,,i just got in a 97 CV,civi car that has 52K miles,very sharp car,,i will sell the 2 non runners for $300 each,the 3 non running intercepters for $350 each,after they are sold i will offer the 2000 and 98 runners for $400 each,,you could make a real car out of the 97 low mile car... if you buy the bunch you can have it for $300 ,very sharp car

Back