Chassis Dyno Locations?

Motorhead

www.workmonster.com
Who/Where are shops that have chassis dynos around the area? I only know of 1 (Stegemier in St. Charles), and would like more options.

Belleville

I was told that there is one in Belleville next to United Auto Parts. I don't know the name of the place though, maybe someone else does............

Something like $50 a test session, I would check..............

Dont know why your looking for other options. Bob is very smart and he understands the graphs and can tell you what to or changes it for you to make it better. I know of quite a few people that have gone elswhere and have came back for his Knowledge. I know from personnal experience that some of the stuff he says sounds crazy but if you do it your never disappointed.

Thanks for the leads. I don't have anything against Bob S., but I just like to see what's out there, just like I do with cams, pistons, blocks, machine tools, etc. In this case, I want a dyno with an A/F meter and coast-down capabilities. Price and availability are next. Interpretive assistance and advice, while welcome, are several notches below.

Back