Cheap Mod

SPEEDWAYCAT74

SPEEDWAYCAT74
I Am Looking For A Cheap Modified Does Not Have To Be Running And Does Not Have To Be In Real Good Shape I Want To Fix One Up To Put In The E-mod Class That We Run Down Here If You Have Something Let Me Know What You Got
Thanks

I have a 98 dirtworks. Complete roller chassis, with rear end. Chassis has just been updated this year. Can have a new body put on, or it has the body that came with it. Also have 9 wheels that came with it. Asking $4,500, Or best offer!!!!

i got the 03 outlaw chassic 80m e mod that runs at malden and pb. selling roller , no motor tranny rear gear or tires and wheeles for 3k it is set up and ready to go . call me 1-573-996-6754 thx lots of good parts on car and they are new this year.

Ye Jeff I Watch You Every Weekend At Malden And Poplar Bluff
You Do Have A Good Car
But It Is Really Out Of My Price Range

Well Worth What Your Asking Though

I Am Probliy Going To Talk To Roy About His 18p That He Werked At Malden

Thanks
L74 Racing

i have a 2000 dw that i am going to be selling. i will sell it at any stage. if a roller everything minus motor, tranny and gear. all spare wheels go with it.

Comes with full front suspension, all bilstein shocks, full rear suspension, and bell housing, also have tires that are in pretty good shape. willing to deal, pm me for additional info!!!

modified for sale

if your still looking,I have a car for sale I'm not sure what type of chassis it is but it is all complete less motor and tranny 9 inch rear mono-leaf springs in rear seat ,older gauges,fuel cell just needs gone through.asking 2000 obo
if interrested contact
Jason
odellracing26@aol.com

Back