ChiM ChiM

Stay off that foot, big guy!

Does this mean I have to carry you around like you did for me when I was on crutches???? Uh oh!!!!

WELL, I TOOK A PEEK AT THIS POST, THINKIN' IT MAY LEAD IN THE SAME DIRECTION AS THE LAST ChiM ChiM POST. BUT, THIS LOOKS A LITTLE MORE SERIOUS. WHAT HAPPENED TRACY??? DID YOU GET HIM THE HOT SAUCE???

GET WELL Chim ChiM!

No hot sauce, he has paper cuts in his nose from the pixie stix! I wasn't there, but a certain late model went over his foot - two days later he went and had it X-Rayed and it's broken. OOPS!!

Poor Chalupa!

ChiM Chim IS DA' MAN! 2 DAYS WITH A BROKEN FOOT BEFORE HE SOUGHT MEDICAL ATTENTION! WHO SAID HE WAS A WUSS?:D

I THINK IT WAS THAT SMURF GUY????:confused: :D

Originally posted by PITDRIFTER
ChiM Chim IS DA' MAN! 2 DAYS WITH A BROKEN FOOT BEFORE HE SOUGHT MEDICAL ATTENTION! WHO SAID HE WAS A WUSS?:D

I THINK IT WAS THAT SMURF GUY????:confused: :D

hehhehehe he should of made a cast out of kreke old hoosier tire with some duct tape and zippy ties:D hey chim chim was it the GO baby GO foot????

Yep, the right foot. No driving for Chim Chim for a while - he'll have to be chauffered around. I told him to try with his left foot b/c it can be done but he said his feet were too big. There you go single ladies, he has big feet!

:D

Originally posted by kreke13
Chim Chim- I guess if its broke then you really arent a pussy! Sorry that we ran you over. Al
let me guess AL the glare from his bald head blinded brent right:eek:

You know, I was thinking they were steel toed boots! Chim Chim - you reading all this? We're making fun of you!

Did someone say Chim Chim was sleeping???? I wonder if he's got Spongebob to keep him company today...

dang girl you are evil!

Tracy you are evil!!!!! ChiM ChiM is gonna find that Sponge Bob missing pretty soon! That thing makes a good pillow. You know Chim Chim Christmas is coming up soon.........I would like a Sponge Bob pillow!! :D

~patti~

I'm not evil, it's a pic of the sleeping prince. I COULD have been really mean and run it through Photoshop with some additions. Believe me, this was nice.

Back