Clay County Mod entry fee?

red00

The $75.00 entry is based on 40 cars if 40 don't show up that means the pay will be cut . What about the entry fee will it be refunded? or part of it anyway? Does anyone know?

First of all he is going to have 4o cars he has been having 20-25 on normal night and i know of alot of others that are coming in that has not raced here at all this year couple of weeks ago superstreets ran for $1000.00 to win and he said they had to have 25 cars they only had 18 and he still payed out he will work with the mods he is a good guy just trying to put on a good show so dont worry about getting screwed he will take care of you mod drivers he will work something out every time he has a big purse he has a back up plan in case it dont work he will work with you i promise he wont just take your money and run he will get enough cars in the other support classes to cover the car counts i imagine so just come on over and enjoy this great night of racing.

ok, i have asked this before and no answer from flora. UMP rules says no hiking up the prices or entry fees for a UMP sanctioned event. and i belive this is a sanctioned event. also i understand that there is a pit fee of $25 plus the entry fee. is this true? ive talked to some drivers that said its not worth going if you have to pay a pit fee and a entry fee. :confused: :confused:

I have seen time after time, that when there is an entry fee, there are less cars. They will travel a little farther to not pay an entry fee.

EG... A track will have 30 cars every night, a big race comes up with an entry fee, and you lose 10 and gain 8 cars. therefore you now have 28 cars. Some people don't have the money or the confidence that they MIGHT make the show. I HATE them, entry fees stink. But the guy has to do what he has to do.

eck1, i've been wondering the same thing!! i'm almost positive that mods are ump at flora, so how can they have an entry fee?

You say they cant hike up the prices it happens everywhere pit passes always go up on bigger paying shows as far as the entry fee have to ask memmer on that one but I do know most of the mod drivers and they are going to be there friday they are hoping to race some bigger name guys spend a little more to make alot more the total purse is like $7800.00 or close to that anyway alot of the bigger ump modifieds shows have an entry fee they told him he could not have an entry fee in the late models so he dropped the entry fee to them I take it they never said nothing about mods there should be a good deal of mods just think pay your entry fee and win $2000.00 that would be worth it or just making the show would be saying something $200.00 thats what most tracks pay for like 3rd place it has a good purse so lets all support it and maybe he will do this again lets hope for alot of cars.

So why arent the late models paying an entry fee when they are racing for the same money as mods. I may be wrong but i bet you dont get 40 mods.

late models dont have a entry fee because it is in there rules modifieds dont have that rule you will have to ask bob memmer that question and as far as 40 mods go they will have at least 40 they have aroung 25 mods that have been running on a normal night and they are all coming plus some from up around springfield are coming and jeff leka,jim leka,kyle logue are all coming and who knows who else from over in indiana, kentucky or where ever else they will have at least 40.

Back