Clay County Speedway Oct.3 $2000. To Win Late Models $1000.00 To Win Modifieds

babb fan

FRIDAY OCT.3 LATE MODELS $2000.00 TO WIN MODIFIEDS $1000.00 TO WIN AT CLAY COUNTY SPEEDWAY FLORA,ILLINOIS THE WEB SITE IS www.claycountyspeedway.com THE PHONE # IS 618-662-6825 NOT MUCH GOING ON THAT NIGHT THE NEXT NIGHT IS THE CHALLENGE OF CHAMPIONS RACE AT PEAVLEY SO SPREAD THE WORD NOT TO MANY BIG RACES LEFT AND THIS SHOULD BE A GOOD ONE PIT GATE OPENS AT 4:00 MAIN GATE AT 5:00 OCTOBER BASH IS WHAT HE IS CALLING IT HE ALSO IS RUNNING SUPER STREETS,BOMBERS.HORNETS ALONG WITH THE LATE MODELS AND MODIFIEDS.

Belle Clair Speedway is running that night as the last race of the season. So there is something else going on that night and not just Flora.

THATS GREAT I HOPE THEY HAVE A GOOD TURNOUT ALL THAT I SAID WAS THERE IS NOT MUCH GOING ON NOTHING AGAINST THEM JUST STATING A FACT NOT VERY MANY TRACKS RUNNING KORTE SHOULD BE COMING BACK HE LOVED THE TRACK.

I'll be there

The track there in Clay County shure has been nice. It has been smoth and perty much taky. It is going to be one fast track. Everyone should come and join us in some exciting racing

see ya there

Keep the pedle to the medel and you'll eventually get to the front

Qualifying?

Will the late models be qualifying at Clay County? If so, will the timing be done by stopwatch or electric eye? I am not trying to be a smart aleck, just curious. The difference between pill draw or qualifications will most likely affect your car count. Thanks in advance for the help.

bnkr

I dont think the promoter has any timing equipment, maybe he could get topdog to bring theres.....hint hint........Bnkr will Billy Faust be coming over?

Billy Faust

I talked to one of Billy Faust's car owners on Monday afternoon. As of then, it was still up in the air as to whether they would be making the trip to Flora on Friday. They really liked the race track and facilities, just wished that they would have electronic timing equipment in place to conduct time trials. Once a decision is made, I will let you know.

bnkr

Back