co-pilot for calvert needed

Jimmy Cummins

CEO, Cummins Lumber Co.
I am pondering going to the Cup this weekend, but Ray Walsh is leaving at 8 or 9 in the morning and I have to work until 11 or 11:30. Staying down thur 2 night prolly. Can leave about anytime

Applicants must enjoy talking and know how to read a map.

How about me?

James! :mad: One question....Which vehicle would you be driving on this latest escapade?

:( Let's start a new poll, maybe...

Does Jimmy take:

1. his own Camaro, with no "working" transmission that will go past 2nd gear?

2. Dad's car?

3. Mom's car? [This is not an option!!!]

4. "Mom's big humongous awesomely huge truck", with all of the dirt still on it (and in it) from Brownstown, and now with only one full gas tank?

Snake & Beer Bomber Momma, a question.............................Don't you two live in the same house? Wouldn't it be easier just to leave post-it notes on the monitor?

TTG/MM

P.S. BBM, have you made the Halloween cookies yet?

Talking with (to) James, aka "the Snake"

TTG: Yes, we live in the same house, but speaking to James isn't as easy as you would think. He's terribly reclusive, and for the life of me, I don't know why? :confused:

He also tends to walk away when people are speaking to him, leaving you with no one to listen to your (my) "good suggestions". Dad also has this problem with young James, so it isn't just "me". James has been idolizing the "Pitdrifter" a little too much I think.

And, yes, this is really me, but I'm at school supervising the Alternative Room as usual, so I don't want to use my real name. :D

Cookies for Halloween? What? Who thought of that?

Did James get a co-pilot for his trip to Calvert City?

Well, when I got home from school today, there was a note on the kitchen table from James--he went to Calvert City....but whom did he go with?

Did he have a co-pilot?

Is he flying solo?

Did he really go to Calvert City?

Did he take "Daddy's car" to South Carolina to see the "Ho-Train" race?

(Man, this is starting to sound like Trashdog wrote it!) "Where is Jimmy Cummins?"

Update on young James (if anyone cares, other than me)

James, the "prodigal son", came home Saturday evening, after being rained out at Calvert City. He'll have to give his "thoughts" on the trip (if he hasn't already).

Rusty Griffaw made it as far as Perryville when Jimmy called him again to tell him of the rainout.

So all is well in Waterloo.

Back