Computer Problems

glbert

This week, I purchased a new laptop computer and setup my internet connection and everything seemed to work fine. I logged on to this website and checked the box that told it to remember my username each time I log in. Everything worked fine through Saturday afternoon before I left for the races. Last night, when I got home, I logged onto stlracing to check on results from other tracks and noticed that the last message posted was at 4:11pm Saturday which I thought was strange. This morning, I noticed that still nothing new had been posted then I know something wasn't right. I logged on with my old computer and saw that there had been several new posts. Does anyone have any ideas what can be wrong? This website remembers my username on the front page but it will not show me as being logged in on the message board. Any help will be appreciated.

This week, I purchased a new laptop computer and setup my internet connection and everything seemed to work fine. I logged on to this website and checked the box that told it to remember my username each time I log in. Everything worked fine through Saturday afternoon before I left for the races. Last night, when I got home, I logged onto stlracing to check on results from other tracks and noticed that the last message posted was at 4:11pm Saturday which I thought was strange. This morning, I noticed that still nothing new had been posted then I know something wasn't right. I logged on with my old computer and saw that there had been several new posts. Does anyone have any ideas what can be wrong? This website remembers my username on the front page but it will not show me as being logged in on the message board. Any help will be appreciated.

What version of Windows is on the machine? Did you restart to see if that helped? If not, I would suggest downloading ccleaner from filehippo.com. This is a great program that 'cleans' extra 'stuff' off your machine. It does delete 'cookies' but we've had great success with it at work ...

Lots of luck - nothing worse than technical issues!

la

if he just bought it pretty good chance its windows 7 yes c cleaner is good so is advanced windows carre make sure internet explorer acccept cookies alos download avant browers or fire fox I like avant no added stuff and refresh the screen to bring it up to date

avant is faster and no downloads and IE 8 has come along way and can be very safe now it works best with windows 7

Back