Condolences to Dennis Wernle and family.

PITDRIFTER

Motorsports
Heard Dennis lost his brother in a farming accident yesterday. God bless.....

Andy Marlow

So sorry to hear this. Our thoughts & prayers go out to the Wernle family during this difficult time.

The Schaefers

Linda Mark & Casey

Thoughts and Prayers to Dennis Wernle and Family

I am so sorry to hear about this tremendous loss. I've always thought alot of Dennis and his family; they are good people and I've always enjoyed their company at the racetracks. My prayers are with the Wernle family. Again, I am so sorry :(

Dennis & Family , sorry for your loss we will keep you in our thoughts and prayers.

Jason, Gina Davinroy

When I heard the name I was hoping it was not a relative. Sorry to hear about this and may Dennis and his family have comfort at this time.

Dennis (and family) we are very sorry to hear of your loss. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

Everyone at Harris Motorsports

We at the Soutiea's households would like to send our deepest sympathies to the entire Wernle family ! May they find peace and comfort at this difficult time !

Dennis, Very sorry to hear about you brother. Deepest sympathies from all of us at Tribout Racing.

Big Daddy

Wernle loss

Sorry to hear about your loss. May god be with this family threw their time in need.

The Hancocks

Tim, Cindy,
Dani and Tim Jr.

Back