Congrats Brent!

racinchick13

Patti Kreke
Way to go on your Triple Crown last night at Fredricktown! Keep it up!!

~patti~
:D :D :D

Great job out there last night at the rock. You put on a great race and it was fun to watch. Keep up the great work and good luck for the rest of the race season.

From the Eaton Racing Team #53

Great job at the Rock Friday night, Brent!!! It was great seeing you take that Tripple Crown!!! Had a great time with you guys this weekend. For those of you who have never traveled with the Kreke crew, I have 2 words for ya - Pixie Stix! Don't leave home without 'em!

Brent, congrats on your win! I wish I would have been there to see it.

Al or Brent, where are you guys racing on Sept. 13-14?

Thanks.

hey nose feels good. that has to rank up there with one of the stupidest things i have ever done. thank god there was no hot sauce. otherwise i would have done it.

Here's the schedule to date. Brent hasnt decided on the dates not shown.

Sept 12th- Clay Co-COC race
Sept 27th-Eldora ALMS race
Oct 11-12th-Eldora-Fall Nationals

Let me know if you want to travel with us to Eldora. The bus is filling up!

Thanks for asking. AK

Originally posted by ChiM ChiM
hey nose feels good. that has to rank up there with one of the stupidest things i have ever done. thank god there was no hot sauce. otherwise i would have done it.

your a lost JACKA $ $ member huh chim chim I think you ought to retry for the second movie:D :cool: OH nice message on my phone you PERV!!!!!!!:D :eek: :D

Yep, pixie stix and red bull and whatever else sugar coated you guys had is a bad, bad mix. Next week I'm bringing the hot sauce!

smurf she made me do it. she held a roman candle to my head and made me do it. of course she did need a ladder.

if you're bringing the hotsauce you better bring pixie sticks to.

I bet it was bigger than a STEP ladder!!!!! hehhehe I wonder if her office chair is specail order with a extra extenable height!!!!:eek: hey did they let her change the oil in the car ? you wouldn't have to jack it up!!!:p

No, if you remember, it was YOU with the roman candles! Those things were a little sad, too.

OK, Pixie Stix (this time I'll get the big ones) and hot sauce! Should make for a fun evening.

Al, is there an easier way to get to Flora other than taking Rt. 50 all the way out there? I looked on a map and it doesn't look like there's another way to get out there but I thought you might have an idea.

Thanks and I'm sure we'll see you out there after the races. Good luck!

oh no you aren't bringing the pixie sticks. i'm stopping at south county mall and picking up the ones that you can make yourselves.

what you don't know about the candy shop in the mall that you can pick which flavors of pixies sticks you want. you mix and match. they have some weird flavors to.

Back