Congrats Chris Sale

smaldirt28

Way to go tonight Chris......your car was fast and you cleaned house for your first ever feature win in the sporstmans. Keep it up man your doing great!!!!!!!!!

Tom

Congrats

Chris

Thank you for 7 years of work sweat and tears. Tonight made it all worthwhile. You did great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats on your first win at Belleville.

Congrats Christopher....that "ugly" car sure was a rocket tonight! You deserve everything that you have accomplished so far...keep it up bro.

Also..on a totally different subject...the #12 Standridge Late Model was bad fast tonight on the high side...he ran a great race and at times seemed faster than Morrison and Burwell...he finished 2nd! Congrats to the Shaw Chasis #12.

SO PROUD

CHRIS,
i JUST WANTED TO TELL YOU HOW PROUD OF YOU I AM. I HAVE ALWAYS HAD FAITH IN YOU. YOU KNOW I'M THE ONE WHO HASN'T MISSED BUT 2 RACES IN THE LAST 7 YEARS. I'M SORRY FOR MAKING A FOOL OF MYSELF LAST NIGHT BUT I COULDN'T HELP IT I CRIED MY EYES OUT AND HUGGED EVERYBODY I GOT NEAR. THE LOOK ON YOUR FACE WHEN YOU WON WAS WORTH ALL THOSE YEARS OF SITTING THROUGH RACES WHEN YOU WERE STILL LEARNING AND PRETTY MUCHED ****ED. I DO IT ALL OVER AGAIN JUST TO SEE THAT LOOK ON YOUR FACE ONE MORE TIME.
I LOVE YOU MY BABY BOY AND KEEP IT UP!
LOVE MOMMY DEAREST

Congrats Sale Racing Team!!

Congrats Chris you did a great job and we are very proud of you! I know that you have waited a long time for these wins! You did great and deserve every bit of it. Your crew did a great job also! Keep up the Good Work and lets bring in some more feature wins, you have worked hard for them. Thanks for a great night of racing!!!!!!!

See ya Friday Night!

Your Sponsor,
Stick's Chevy Shed!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Hey Chris (and the 35 crew)
Great job tonight on the sweep! That first one is a great feeling isn't it? I guess I was wrong about changing colors, huh Al. Maybe you should have went to red along time ago.LOL

Mike

Back