CONGRATS & THANKS TO ALL THE RACERS AND FANS!

don hoener

don hoener
A.a.r.a. Would Like To Thank & Congradulate All The Racers And Fans Who Who Came Out And Made This An Awesome Event! Each Year Gets Better Than The Last. We've Come A Long Way In 3 Short Years! 135 Racecars Wow What A Field! The Racing You Guys Did Was Awesome! The Feature Was Won From The 17th Starting Position. In 2002 It Was Won From The 26th And In 2003 It Was Won From The 15th.
Sonya Vojas Was The Dodge Lucky Fan Who Took Home The $500 And Her New Fav Is Steve Maisel!
Deanna Ward Won The Girls Bike And Rikki Lafferty Won The Boys Bike From Southwest Autoparts! Kool Twist To The Story Here! Rikki's Bike Was Stolen From Him Last Week!

Again Thanks To Everyone In All The Classes And To The Fans Who Made The Little Guys Show A Big Time Event!

you guys pulled it off donnie and we appreciate all that it took to get that show going,it was one of the best shows ive seen in a while,very organized,and fun,just hope we can do the same with a big modified show next year!i grant you there would be at least 200 mods show up,best place to race,nicest place,fan based is no problem,lets beat up ray,and take over the track! im in!!! A.A.R.A would benefit from this BIG TIME! JUST TAKE THE CHANCE.THANKS FOR A GREAT YEAR

Great show, the track was perfect, and the competition was excellent. I must admit that the Sportsman dash was fast. When the went ripping off into turn 1, I thought for a minute that they snuck some late models out onto the track!!

thanks don for everything you did for the sportsmans this year. even though i couldnt race it was awsome to watch. i think next year you should qualify and get rid of passin points.
chris

Thanks Don!
Maisel Motorsports Appreciates What A.a.r.a. And I55 Did With This Show. See Ya' Next Year!

Congratulations To Sonya Vojas! I Bet When She Drew The 17th Starting Spot, She Probably Wasn't Feeling Like A Lucky Fan. :D

Btw.... The Trophy Is A Great One! Good Job!

Back