Congrats to all Champions I-55

dirtgirl

I would like to take this opportunity to Congratulate all the New Track Champions for this year. Wow wasn't that fun watching 2 classes be decided before us Saturday Night....
All are deserving and have done a GREAT job this year entertaining us all season long.

Also Big Congrats to Rat for taking the Feature and doing everything he had to do and could do to win the Championship. Tim you did what it takes to be a Champion and you are still a Champion. Mark Oller also did a fantastic job. These guys are CLASS ACTS. What an exciting feature the 2 of you offered DIXON..... Dixon Congrats for driving a CLEAN NIGHT that most thought you wouldn't but those only see what they want...

Weber did what Champions do also. Won in great style!!!!
Congrats to you also....
And Raymond it has been fun having you back full time. Congratulations on YOUR CHAMPIONSHIP... I think you win on wasting right rear quarter panels. It's either you or Wahley that win that HONOR. But the 2 of you also provide exciting racing along with Scott and Leon and Worley, Rat and all who shows up.....

Now Mr. Bauman: WOW have you come along way in the last year... Consistant as all heck.... That's what makes a Champion. Continued success.. Looking forward to what the REAL CHAMPION DONNIE KLEIN has to suggest in the years to come to you. NOW that man is a true CHAMPION...

And the Wannabes... This group of men and women have really outdone themselves this year... Large car counts and some really racey situations for the most part.. Looking foward to these guys again in the coming year.

Thanks to every driver that shows up each week to make the shows full and exciting. Even the lap traffic cars..... If drivers from A-Z did not show up there would not be the full classes that we are spoiled to. THANKS TO ALL DRIVERS!!!!!

And lastly David Jumper you were sorley missed this last weekend... I am terribly sick to hear about you and the family. But "THANK GOD" ya'll are not dead as you probally should have or could have been.... Hope all is well mentally and physically...
That was just terrible what happened to ya'll... WE are all thinking of you and hoping to see you this weekend...

Lisa :)

Yeah what happened to the Jumper family. I was out of town for about 9 days and didn't hear anything about it.

Hope everybody is ok.

Dave, Michelle and the girls were at Kentucky Lake over Labor Day weekend on a family get away, they rented a boat for several hours to get out on the lake. A 44' scarab type ran over them from behind - everyone was bruised and scratched up, Dave has a sore back and thus the reason for not racing Saturday nite- all very lucky to be alive

DAD95

I had heard the story about Dave and family! I'm sorry to hear about the boating accident, but am extremely glad to hear that there were just bumps, bruises and a sore back----it could have been sooooooo much worse!

Hope that Dave can get back into the Racecar very soon---2J was missed Saturday night at Pevely.

Get better soon and here is hoping that the entire family is doing well!

Back