Congrats to Kenny"The Hustler" Harris

WILDTHING#6

WILDTHING#6
You are the man!!!! Kick*** job on Saturday. You are the man of the black.Way to go Champ!!!!!!! From the WildThing Racing Team.

Way to go Kenny!!!

To be perfectly honest there are two people responsible for me being so involved with racing (so now you will know who to blame), one is Kenny Harris and the other is Connie Lawson (long-time score keeper at SFCR and fantastic friend). I had lost interest in the sport during the early 90's and I was covering every kind of other sport know to man either doing play-by-play on radio or taking pictures and doing sports articles for the local newspapers. But one day during a Country Days event in Farmington I came across Kenny at a race car show and we got to talking. I still remember the question I asked him to this day like it was yesterday, "Is racing really this popular around here?" His response not only got me writing racing story after racing story for the local newspapers it also got me to start the Driver's Seat. (It also kinda got me fired at the Press Leader.... lol)

Over the years I've tried to make sure Kenny was given his proper dues when he achieved something special and last year when he drove my mini stock to a couple of feature wins I really, really treasured those victories. But now he says he's going to cut down on his racing after this season so this coming week when he nails down that points championship at MCS that will be a very special time for him and his fantastic wife, Lisa.

Kenny, you deserve to go out a champion! Thanks for everything you've done for me in the past and I really look forward to seeing and working with you with the RAMS association and at the other various tracks in the future.

Millsey

Congratulations Kenny! I'm very proud of your accomplishments this year! One more win to add to that is just more icing on the cake!!! Way to go!!!!
T

good job kenny on winning the points hopefully your kidding about next year b/c it only took me all year to figure something out!! i really enjoyed racing with you and all the other guys it makes it alot of fun with all good guys. livin'and learnin'

THANK YOU!!!

I would also like to Thank everyone @ MCS for a year that I personnally will always cherrish as 1 of my favorites ! The Championship is not a done deal yet , we will know for sure after Saturday nite . The fans,drivers,crews, and officials @ MCS are #1 like I have said all year long !!!!!!!!!!! Thank You for an exciting year and we will be back a few times in 2004. THANKS for the memories ! The"Hustler":cool:

Back