Congrats to Mike Harrison

racingfreak67

Racing Freak
Congrats to Mike Harrison on his heat, dash and feature win last night! It was good seeing you back at Godfrey!

Why did Tommie Seets Jr. get put to the back last night?? From what I seen it sure looked like Meyers spun on his own with no real contact from Tommie?????

Anyway it was an awesome night of racing all around!!!

Well, racingfreak67 looks like wishes can come true:D ...MIKE HARRISON made it to Godfrey one last time, it was good to see him,too!!!

Great racing Mike.!!!! From your fans in turn 4....:D

Momma Drew

I was so happy that Mike made it. Way to go Mike, from your biggest fan!!!

Thanks for coming back one last time!:)

I guess I missed him "running over Mullins", but then again you Harrison bashers cant stand to see him win, can ya! Mike drove his *** off, I dont recall seeing any running over anyone, but i did see him WIN!!!!!!!!!

From a Bielong FANS point of view Harrison has been on a winning streak I dunno what happened between him and Mullins cause we were at Belleville watching races . Everyone gets upset if their driver don't win its understandable, but to watch from the infield at Belleville you get to see the close action racing and now I have a better understanding of what you see in the stands is not always the case when you see it from the infield. I dunno how they keep from running into everyone running as fast and hard as they do. So its understandable to have someone hit you in the rear sometimes. You can tell in the infield when its more of someone not getting off the gas and doing it intentionally. But Mike missed the set up or something at Highland maybe due to track conditions changed with what rain we did get I dunno, but wished he had been up in the top 3 would of been interesting to see him and Bielong both running top and bottom could of been very interesting and good show or better I should say. I heard someone say something about Mike may run some of the wolfpack series from now on any truth to this?

Back