Congrats to "Nick at Nite"!

sean2

Keep Watching
Congrats to "Nick at Nite", Nick Lyons on being voted Fan Favorite in the Crate Class at Tri-City Speedway!

As a matter of fact, congrats on your Track Championships at Tri-City Speedway, Clay County Speedway as well as your hard earned C.A.R.S. WRS Championship! You had an awesome year & deserve some recognition for it!

sean,,granted,,nick is getting plenty of exposure now,,but definately not the kind he deserves....

I think what he meant was he deserves the recognition of being the CARS champ and getting rewarded for it. He was definitely on top of the game this year. He deserves more than he got!

calm down duck

ducky there u go flying off the handle again . did u ever think that every1 is not against u guys but could be for u. keep flying off and nobody well be for ya so relax we all still like ya so party on.

Duck,,tuck in your tail feathers man,,,,what I mean is the exposure he is getting now is not the kind you would want at any time ,such as not being paid the points $,,not being crowned the champ etc..He definately deserves his recognition,,,I really think you took it wrong,or maybe I never said it right,,sorry Duck and Nick,,,I really never meant anything bad at all. You guys ROCK! Sorry for the mis confusion,,,,Rodney Deal

It was worded kind of bad, it could of came off how duck read it.

But with the clarification it does make more sense now...

JMO

Lizz

c ducky told u some people r still on your side u just jumped the gun we all know who got the shaft the most but we all did that ran the C.A.R.S nobody has got paid and it does s*** but maybe we will get something but maybe not and yes you guys did 1h*** of a job and do deserve your 10grand keep up the good work and hope we can have as much fun this year so good luck to u and Nick in 2008

SORRY i took it the wrong way and want to say thanks to every one for their support the past year and a special thanks to Rylan Dagg Motorsports not for them it would have not happened oh and to DEE dont want to leave her she will get mad at me:D

that a boy ducky good job and your welcome we know u guys would do the same for us if need be and its a good thing u thanked mama D yes she would be mad

Back