Congrats to the Heck Boys

bleed_blue16

Nick Gieseking
You can "Crown" the Heck boys the kings of the Vern this weekend. Great job to Aaron for winning and Daniel for running second. One two finish, good job guys.

tomcat that is the stupidest thing i have ever heard in my life if you win your heat and start on the pole then you have every right to win the race if you have the car to do it.

tomcat why are you so jealous an worried bout the vern ???? you dont hear any of us that race at the vern bash richard or his kid bout flora

If you go to Mt Vernon you would know that Mark Oliver have win over half the features there I would not see him start at the back they race to win. I wish people would quit bashing all the tracks we have lost so many. If people don't have anything good to say just don't say anything. GOOD JOB on everyone that race. It beats setting at home

What you are saying is that they should not compete.Gundakers compete at their tracks Tri City and the Lake.The Sheppard's compete at their track, lil Bob Pierce competed at his dad's track, the Denny's compete at their track at Spoon River,and I have never been to a track where I have seen a racer pull over and quit. Their racing is paid for a little bit by their winnings,as all racers know winning does not pay for your racing.They get no special treatment at Mt. Vernon and they have the right to compete just as anyone else.Stick with Flora we do not put people on here bashing Flora.

Aaron, Daniel, Charlie, whichever of the Heck sons drive their own car. If they cross the finish line first then they win, easy concept. I'm comprehending what you are saying, but it is stupid. They get no advantage over anyone else at the track, then why would they not get paid for first if they win? Racing is a competition(regardless of who owns the track). I think you are on an island on this one, let it go.

By the way, obviously you haven't been there this year because Mark Oller has won close to half the features this year.

we have been running several weeks at the vern and I am proud to run with the Heck boys and Little Ray. These guys race clean and I know they can be beat by old worn out equip too . Even when our old crap is broken they are the first to come help with parts advise or just a kind word. I know they race to win and thats fine with us. We come to race and if they win its ok but when we out run em its better. Those guys run a class act and the fact that we arent afraid to put a nose under them works both ways. I dont care who your racin as long as they run ya fair . We buy our passes and parts as well those boys do to . And if they dont pickup thier pay maybe it because thay are makin car payments ...It really shouldnt matter to you since you dont run with us? Thats great that Richard backs out and runs the back but if that was his intention why didnt he start in the back on the feature and really show his appreation?

Back