Congrats to the Hustler

Congradulations on your first opening night win. Wish I could have been there but it was fun drowning some worms.

Thanks Ken..... I did not want to get everyone worried Tuesday , but Berthalemew was admitted into the ICU with breathing and heart problems. After several hours of surgery from Dr. Z she will be making a full recovery. Dr. Z found some dirt in her throat (carb) and she needed 2 stints ( coil and module) to get her heart beating back to normal, Dr.Z said she needs to get some rest and she will be back to a 110% by next Saturday. Thank you to all concerned, PLEASE don't send cards , just cash to help make Berthalemew fell better. OH , she also felt very pretty in her new dress and the waddle from the new rear end she really enjoyed the transplant........

Thanks for informing me of the piercing. I think LD came over and had Berthalemew go get that to pay me back for Lisa talking her into the nose piercing. In the last couple days Berthalemew has had several guest , Burch Fence , Permanent Impressions , D M R Performance , Revive ,Don's Radiator, Potosi CarQuest, Charlie's Country Cafe , Bat Racing ,C &C Motorsports, Huber Contracting, even that rowdy bunch of Stolzers, and I think I even remember seeing baby Kyndall and JayLynne here to visit. Berthalemew had an excellent appetite last night consisting of 6 gal. of high octane racing fuel , 7 quarts 50 w racing oil with 7 oz. Revive. We will have to wait till next Saturday to see if she has a good physical therapy treatment at the track. Berthalemew wants to Thank everyone for the thoughts and prayers in her tough week she has been going thru. Don't forget to drop off your tax deductible dollars at the drop box at the shop........Thank You from the assistant CEO at Harris Motorsports

Well, i felt that adding the piercing to her nose would make her look better in pictures ! I know that when me and Lisa got our noses pierced we started being noticed alot more ; ) We talked about more piercings but i told her we better stop there so Tator didnt blow a gaskit ! ! ! ! JayLynne said " Thanks Uncle Kenny for driving me around the block in your race car " Im such a princess . ..jpg

Back