Congratulatinos Chris Sale

A35S

Go to The Front
Way to go son. from never having won a feature at belleville to now winning your second. I am impressed. However the year ends I am very very proud of your accomplishments this year. For anyone not there last night Chris sale drew the 125 pill (last in the box) and then moved up to second in his heat and then from last in the dash to 4th and then started outside front row to win the sportsman feature on a very smooth dryslick track at belleville last night

Al

Way to go chris. Good luck next week in hopes of the championship.

Tom

P.S. Hey Al maybe Marybeth needs to give you some spelling lessons.....:D ........congratulatinos?????:confused: :D :eek:

CONGRATS CHRIS!!!!!

WAY TO GO CHRIS! NICE JOB, SORRY THAT I MISSED IT. I HEARD THAT YOU DID A GREAT JOB AND WAY TO KEEP MOVIN. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK! GREAT JOB THIS YEAR, IT'S BEEN AN AWESOME SEASON FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY AND PITCREW. THANKS FOR LETTING US BE A BIG PART OF THAT. WE HAVE HAD A GREAT TIME WATCHING AND SUPPORTING YOU ALL SEASON. I HOPE THAT WE CAN HAVE THE CHANCE TO KEEP SPONSORING YOU IN THE FUTURE. GREAT JOB!!! GOOD LUCK THIS WEEKEND, NO MATTER WHERE YOU END UP IN POINTS YOU HAVE SHOWED YOUR HARD WORK AND DETERMINATION ON AND OFF THE TRACK! NICE JOB!

THANKS FOR A GREAT SEASON!

STICK'S CHEVY SHED!!!:D :D :D
DALE
CARRIE
WES

CHEATER!!!! I think he can see the pills inside that can after the dash. Everytime he dips his hand in that thing he draws a low #.

Congrats Chris...good luck this Friday!

You should bring it to Brownstown on Sunday...they only had 8 there on last Sunday. Payout is decent.

Back