Congratulations Billy Faust!

Congrats to Billy on a spectacular run tonight at Brownstown! Two BIG wins this year! Great Job! And, it's only going to get better from here.

Congratulations Billy on a great run. You are truely becoming one of most up and coming drivers in the Midwest. Congratulations to you and your whole team.

Way to go Billy! That final lap of you passing Babb was worth 2 trips to Brownstown and the cold last nite. Congratulations and hope to see you at the CofC at Pevely.:D

i agree that was well worth 2 trips to brownstown and freezin last night... way to go Billy, that was an awesome run.

Just incase you couldnt hear in the car... the fans were really cheerin for ya. Seem to be a good bunch of race fans in btown, nice track, nice people, and an awesome night of racing.

Congrats again to Billy Faust!!!!!

congrats to Billy

Billy, what a great job of racing last night at Brownstown. Those final two laps had everyone standing and cheering for you. Congrats to you and your team!

CONGRATS BILLY!! I heard it was an awsome run! I wish i could have been there to see it!! Keep up the great work, and keep driving your heart out. It will keep getting better and better!!

Billy, you have came a long way and only better things to happen the way you are finishing this year. What a great race, you were awesome. It was great to see a good clean win over Babb. Good luck the rest of this season and we cant wait to see you race next year.

wow

on their feet is an understatement, BAD BRAD L. & I were shouten, then the big YELLOW with 3 to go, Im sure everyone thought babbs the man & THEN YOU PUT IT TO HIM..... way to go Billy congrats. PS. Gary, youve got one HELLOF a driver & an intelegent one to boot. Rick R.

Congrats !

Congratulations William, That sounds like a celebration party at Hooter's to me !!! You know my number.

Dawg

congrats Billy Faust! That was a heckuva show you guys put on at B-Town Sunday, and we thank you all. I was one of the people standing up and cheering, clapping before you even crossed the finish line. I hope Babb isnt too mad. LOL

Back