Congratulations Dave Grzywacz

A35S

Go to The Front
From the whole 35 crew we want to congratulate you on winning the Sportsman champioship at Belleville this year. I know it was getting hard to defend your title but hopefully next year will be just as competitive for all of us as was this year.

I want to also thank Allied for the great year of racing this year @ Bell-clair. I will never agree with every decision but you all worked very hard to make sure that the racing was fair.

To Stan and his crew I want to extend another congratulations for having the racing surface well prepared each and every week. Racers might complain from time to time but they did know that you guys were trying to make the best racing surface that you could.

To all of our Sportsman friends and competitiors thank you for making a very enjoyable year. Very few arguements and great door handle to door hanlde racing. Keep in touch during the winter months as we all build better cars so we can compete again just as hard as we did this year. If anyone needs something from us feel free to call

Al

Good job Dave

Al has pretty much said it all so I'll keep it short. Congratulations to my friend Dave. You're a good, clean racer whom I have never seen turn down another racer in need. You are a class act, and I really enjoyed racing with you. Congrats again!!!!

Brian Eaves, and everyone from Full Moon Racing

Back