Congratulations to "The Saw"

marvinwhat

Marvinwhat INC.
Congratulations to the saw A.K.A James 'the rocket'Cummins with his first feature win at Highland

i take it its cookies every time he wins. ya might want to buy them in bulk. save ya lots of money cuz he gonna win a lot more. good job jimmy.

Yep, it's cookies for Highland next week.
dirtboy420.....I bake the cookies myself, have been for 12 years now. I have TTG to thank for that. No store-bought ones for me. I buy mass quantities of chocolate chips and walnuts when they go on sale for my "Race Track Chocolate Chip Cookies". Second time for cookies this 2010 season....2 opening nights and 2 wins!

Now when he wins an Extreme Series Race, then I'll make Oatmeal Scotchies with pecans! That will make marvinwhat extremely happy!

Hell of a job Jimmy .... but what the hell happened to the green car? A few of us old Yates racing crew members were shocked when you pulled out with the black car with green numbers... *Shrug* Guess there's a first time for everything eh? Again good job and we will be lookin forward to the cookies momma .

I'm wondering the same thing about the "GREEN CAR" turned black with green numbers. Guess he's trying something "new" but I like the all green car, or the green car with blue numbers, or the green and black with green numbers...anything but the all black car.

people tell me green is bad luck, so because my new car is black i figure i should win every race............................ it is 3 for 4 right now.

James, do you actually listen to those people? Just think, if it was green, it could be 4 for 4 right now! I want more GREEN on it, please.

The BLACK car looks great! One of the best you have had yet ,and congrats !!!!

See that James! People expect to see you in a GREEN car.....it's your trademark, your identity. It's family tradition. Remember I told you so. Momma knows best.

Back