Congratulations Tom Seets TCS Champ & Heartland Region Champ

cracing23

Congratulations Dad on a job well done. You deserve it........

Love
Cheri:D :D :D :D :D

congrats

Dont think ive seen a man smile like that since my baby was born!Well deserved win for you and john this year....was a hellava ride!

Thanks Tom for giving us such a fun year! Congratulations on a job well done you deserve it! Take some time off and relax. How about a trip to Mexico????????

Chris & Sandy

nascar called today and told him that he finished 2nd in the national championship.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Congrats Big Tom..Ive watched you since i was 10,...you deserved what you got..and more! Good luck to you and tom jr in the future! Mike

An open letter to all.

It has been my greatest pleasure to be a part of this seasons quest, I'm sad it's over and yet happy as well. There are so many to thank and I know I will forget someones name so let me say it like this.

With my deepest "Thanks to all" I have enjoyed every second of this, most of all I enjoyed helping each one that came to us and I feel honored that you trusted me to put my best effort in to your program that I put in my own.
To my Sponsors;
Jim Evans Racing Carbs. Jim you have been the greatest to us all!
Pro Topline cyl. heads, You've got one hell of a product!
Thanks Kevin.
Peak Performance, Having your shop to build and take care of our engines this year as in the past was price less! Thanks Rob.
Dirt Cheap Cigs. and Beer and Liquior, Your faith and support these past years has paid off and I look forward to working with you next year. Thanks Fred.
JCM Having 2 machine shops is a blessing thanks for taking the chance on us and I'm looking toward next year. Thanks Charlie
NorthWest Towing, For many years now you have supported us with product and cash many Thanks. Thank you Donnie
Tom Seets and Family and crew "WOW" What's next? Since 1998 it's been a hell of a ride "Thanks for your faith in me you could have raced for anyone."
Again Thanks to all! John De Priest

2003 NASCAR Dodge Weekly Series Regional Champions

Driver, Home Track, Region,Starts, Wins, Top 5
1. Mark McFarland, Old Dominion Speedway, Atlantic, 18, 16, 18
2. Tom Seets Sr., Tri-City Speedway, Heartland, 18, 17, 17
3. Mark Wertz, Langley Speedway, Southeastern Coastal, 18, 13, 17
4. Jerry Robertson, Colorado National Speedway, Northwest, 18, 11, 16
5. Rip Michels, Irwindale Speedway, Sunbelt, 18, 10, 14
6. Kyle Berck, Nebraska Raceway Park, Midwest, 18, 6, 15
7. Ed Dachenhausen, Chemung Speedrome, Northeast, 19, 12, 17
8. Dennis Gada, Waterford Speedbowl, New England, 18, 6, 11
(NASCAR PR)(9-24-2003)

congrats to Tom on his awesome year, and the sweet payout for his efforts.

Glad Wente didnt totally screw you out of it.

Tom and John

Congratulations to both of you and your families! Man, what a run.......a true "dream season"! Above and beyond this, is the way you carried yourselves all year long. A classier group of people you'll never meet, and I'm proud to know you all!
Looking forward to the award banquets! And maybe a steak dinner and a beer! ;) :p :D

IMG_9937.jpg

pitboss you did a great job on pictures saturday, but I would have to say the best one is my dad kissing the trophy girl!!!!!!!!

lol

TOM SEETS

THEY SHOULD HAVE GIVING HIM THE TITLE AT THE BEGINNING OF THE SEASON.HE HAD NO OTHER DRIVER THERE THAT WAS BETTER THAN HE WAS,BECAUSE HE HAD NO GOOD LATE MODEL DRIVER THERE THIS IS WHAT I HATE ABOUT TCS.GET COMPETION THEN WE WILL SEE HOW HE DOES

We'll just ignore that last idiotic remark.... lstone42 or #18BABBRACING sounds like another jealous whiner.......not to mention a low life for bringing a comment like that to this thread.

Tom's favorite trophy girl! (ssshhh....don't tell his wife!) ;)

IMG_9945.jpg

Back