Crate Motors Suck

So you don't like crates and rpm rules because someone got caught cheating?

Congrats IMCA for catching amd DQing them!

Imca is #1 on teching!! Kudos to them for catching them

That's my point, guys......
Yes, Kudos to IMCA. They caught Kelly Schryock at a big race the Saturday before Super Nationals. How many nights and wins came before he's busted?

I ran the last 10g to win b mod race at West Plains a couple years ago. I made the main so I was in the tech barn for quite a while. Our cars were "confiscated " overnight and teched very well. There were quite a few Crates DQ'd that weekend. Cheater carbs and ignition systems. The tech guys were even surprised.

IF THESE JERKS WERE ARROGANT ENOUGH TO COME TO A 10,000 to win SHOW CHEATING, THEN THEY HAVE BEEN CHEATING EVERY WEEKEND.

I HATE CRATES.....not because of the ones that get caught, crash9, but because of the ones that will never be looked at.

I knew someone would say that. Lol.

There is no such thing as great tech for a crate!

The thing is if they would have been going by the "crate mentality" they would have assumed that all of the ignition boxes were sealed and therefore tamper proof and thus legal, good work and an easy catch using a variable oscillator and an accurate tachometer.

tampering within components like that's easy to find. Not hard to diagnose.

Good job catching them tho. Need that kind of thing weekly

That's my point, guys......
Yes, Kudos to IMCA. They caught Kelly Schryock at a big race the Saturday before Super Nationals. How many nights and wins came before he's busted?

I ran the last 10g to win b mod race at West Plains a couple years ago. I made the main so I was in the tech barn for quite a while. Our cars were "confiscated " overnight and teched very well. There were quite a few Crates DQ'd that weekend. Cheater carbs and ignition systems. The tech guys were even surprised.

IF THESE JERKS WERE ARROGANT ENOUGH TO COME TO A 10,000 to win SHOW CHEATING, THEN THEY HAVE BEEN CHEATING EVERY WEEKEND.

I HATE CRATES.....not because of the ones that get caught, crash9, but because of the ones that will never be looked at.
There is one thing that needs to be added. HARSH punishment. Caught cheating motors, tires etc...sit out a year. On probation and if it happens again then a lifetime ban. The sanctioning bodies especially UMP are afraid to do this.

Also, lately I have heard stories about tires being "prepped" at a certain location in our area. I was told that I would be surprised on the guys doing this. First of all shame on those who are doing this. secondly we should all,work hard to expose them. When is the last time UMP or a local track tested tires? Cheating is gonna ruin this sport.

Look up kyle strickler for super nat champion
And bad bad Ump wow who would ve thought of that

Back