Crew Member Of The Year Nominations

RDBOYZ RACING

MR. PAC-MAN #21
I NOMINATE SCOTT VOSEVICH FOR HIS HARD WORK ALL YEAR WHEN ITS BEEN JUST HIM AND I IN THE PITS OR AT THE HOUSE WORKING ON THE CAR EVERY WEEK TO TRY AND GET BETTER THANKS FOR EVERYTHING SCOTT

I would have to nominate Danny Dixon! With all the hard work he and the crew do putting the car together and getting it back and forth to the track every week they have one hell of a racecar.Keep up the good work! Good Luck racing this weekend!!!

Re: HAHA

Originally posted by racinfan00
the only reason danny works so hard is cuz his old man cant drive and tears the car up every week!!

I thought it was because Korte beats and bangs on him all the time HA HA!!!!

Nothing againt Korte just the J A C K- O F F who had to go there!!! Thanks for the opportunity racinfan00 :eek:

Lisa

I think Danny Dixon deserves that award this year if there is an award. Race fan can you drive?

that would be hard

Will Snyder, Don Kuhl, Eric McVicar, Jamie Price and Kevin Short....they all have a special part they do for the team...I couldn't pick just one.......

Well Well Well!!! Should have know would have got some smart @$$ remark from somebody like you. I don't really recall them having to fix stuff that has been tore up because of Ed it has been because of somebody else tearing his car up for him. But hey it all comes along with racing I don't see them crying about it like some people do they just go along with their business and wait till the next weekend to come back and race. As far as Ed not being able to drive. Go look at his wins through out his racing career for some one not being able to drive he sure does have a lot of wins under his belt. Keep up the good work Danny and Crew!!!

Back