"Crown Cuts" adding another driver!

bleed_blue16

Nick Gieseking
I am happy to add another driver to the "Crown Cuts" stable. A big welcome goes out to Shane Cochren of the Power I series. If you would like to join the "Crown Cuts" team feel free to give me a call anytime. We may be announcing another BIG name in the near future.

not to sound 'nit-pickey', but, if you are going to tout a driver, please spell his name correctly. it means alot more as far as credibility to a product. his name is shane cochrum, and he does a heckuva job, considering he is relatively new to the open wheel world. good luck.

You might want to check your own spelling.
not to sound 'nit-pickey', but, if you are going to tout a driver, please spell his name correctly. it means alot more as far as credibility to a product. his name is shane cochrum, and he does a heckuva job, considering he is relatively new to the open wheel world. good luck.

Midget Racer you are correct, from what I've heard Shane is a great driver. That is why I was excited to work with him. Sorry Shane for spelling your last name wrong. Not to be "nit picky" as said before.

Back