Dandy Don Is The Man!!!!!

fastone

fastone
he might be 65 but he kicked some butt last night he was, is, and will always be the best good job to him and the whole klein crew keep up the good work:) :D :p :cool:

Oh give me a break. If anyone else had a three car length start like Klein did, they would have started that race again. Yeah he won the feature fair and square. Congats for that. But the other race was a little blatantly partial.

Get a Life! It would not be any different if it would have been Burwell, or whoever. The leader starts the race. Good job Dandy Don!!:D :D

Congratulations Dandy Don!

Now that was an exciting Late Model Feature race last night at Belleville!! It's not often that you see a race like that one! Burwell and Klein, Matt Taylor, Grondzki and Morrison--all battling for the lead. Klein really hung in there and ruled the day!

After the races, in the pits, the Klein "children" were discussing what kind of cookies Momma Blanche has to bake for next Friday night. The general concensus was for sugar cookies--the soft and fluffy kind! I'm looking forward to those cookies Blanche!

Originally posted by CHEWIN_DIRT
Congrats guys!!!! Whoever said #600 was far away???:eek: :D

CHEWY, I'D BE HAPPY TO GET TO #560!:D

THAT WAS A GREAT RACE, D@MN SURE WASN'T A GIMME!

AS FAR AS PARTIALITY? COME ON, GIVE CREDIT WHERE CREDIT IS DUE. YOU CAN'T CREDIT HIM AFTER YOU DISCREDIT HIM!

MOST 35 YEAR OLD GUYS CAN'T WHEEL A LATE MODEL, MUCH LESS BEING 65!!!!!!

Did anybody else see TTG?

Was anybody else watching TTG when Dandy Don Klein crossed the finish line? I thought he was coming unglued! TTG was leaping and dancing around all over the announcer's stand. He was so excited!!!!
TTG: Guess you'll be coming over to visit with Blanche and me before the races again--to get your quota of cookies. Blanche makes good cookies!!!

:D

Don last had a feature win in 2001. He won two in that year and one of them was the 100 lap fair race.
Nice job running on the low side and getting your 557 feature win. He also will be getting checks from both tracks as he and Tim Ratajczyk are the only two drivers to finish in the top ten at Belle Clair and I-55.
No telling if Don can get 560, but I am sure he will continue to try.

Can someone tell me how to get ahold of Bob Roger so I can get a copy of the picture that he took of Donnie & Paul together? The whole family is anxious to get it. Thanks!

On way is to come to either Belle Clair of Friday or I-55 Saturday and see them there.
I think there was a post here in the past that had their number in it.

THE FIRST PICTURE IS 1963 AT LAKEHILL, THE SECOND IS THE LATE 60'S AT BELLEVILLE, AND THE THIRD IS AROUND 1982 AT BELLEVILLE.

Back