Dandy Don Klein's 2005 50th Anniversary Mustang!!

Black Ice

Professional Fan
Here are some pics of The Legend's Golden Anniversary Car for 2005

That looks good and congradulations on you 50 years in racing. Don't let it be your last as you are not that old yet and you still get around Belle Clair well.

As always, Dandy Don has a great looking race car.

I see a couple new sponsors on the car. It looks like Bloomsdale Excavating and Sieveking have come on board. Congrats on the new sponsors!

I only wish Lake Hill was still around to see it turn some laps. I am proud to be able to say I have known him many years and he is one of the genuinely nice guys in racing. Race on "Dandy Don"
Marty Heutel

dandy don

as always a great looking car andhe is still one of the best in the area and always will be no matter if he wins or looses he always has fun and the beer is still cold after the night is over good luck this year and have many more you still are my idol

fastone said:
as always a great looking car andhe is still one of the best in the area and always will be no matter if he wins or looses he always has fun and the beer is still cold after the night is over good luck this year and have many more you still are my idol

COULDN'T HAVE SAID IT BETTER MYSELF!

95fan said:
I see a couple new sponsors on the car. It looks like Bloomsdale Excavating and Sieveking have come on board. Congrats on the new sponsors!

GREAT PUBLICITY BEING ON FOR THE 5OTH ANNIVERSARY TOUR!

Dandy Don

i talked to one of his sons this week and he said the new shirts and dicasts should be ready for the first night of racing once again good luck dandy don

Back