Darn Computers!!! Aaaauuuuugggggghhhh!

racewidow

I'm just drawn that way..
Computer crashed yesterday and I lost everything. Those of you who usually email me, please shoot me an email so I can restore some of my contact list. Thanks!
Tracy

Originally posted by dirtgirl
Plastic Whiskey bottles... :D

YEAH, I ALWAYS FELT BAD WHEN I THREW ONE OUT THE WINDOW. DIDN'T WANT TO GIVE SOMEBODY A FLAT TIRE.

I AM SURE OF COARSE, YOU ARE REFERING TO STUMBLIN' AND FALLIN' WITH ONE???HUH???:D :p ;) :)

Originally posted by SMURFBLUE3
don't forget before ZIPPY ties it was bailing wire(aka aircraft wire)!!!!:D

I KNOW ALL TO WELL ABOUT THAT "AIRCRAFT WIRE", I HAD TO WIRE THE DOOR SHUT ON MY FIRST CAR...LOL...THE DOOR STRIKER RUSTED OFF THE DOOR JAM....:rolleyes: :D

73' DODGE DART, BROWN WITH TAN VINYL TOP AND INTERIOR!!! ITS NO WONDER THE CHICKS WERE HARD TO GET!!!!:confused: :D

What a babe magnet that car must've been - NOT! Sorry Pit, but you have my deepest sympathies!

Originally posted by PITDRIFTER
YEAH, I ALWAYS FELT BAD WHEN I THREW ONE OUT THE WINDOW. DIDN'T WANT TO GIVE SOMEBODY A FLAT TIRE.

I AM SURE OF COARSE, YOU ARE REFERING TO STUMBLIN' AND FALLIN' WITH ONE???HUH???:D :p ;) :)

You are to funny.... I never throw anything out my windows bad example for the kids... My car shows it also.... But yep it's safer than glass when I fall!!!!!

Dirtgirl, you don't fall - you hold it well. He he - see you Saturday???

Hey I got the pleasure of dropping a monitor off the roof one night. It was great!! Big explosion! Parts went everywhere. It was well worth the cleanup!

Racewidow

Are you actually coming to Pevely? Are you going to come up and see us for the meeting of the minds? Don't forget at intermission at I-55 we meet over by the photo booth on the front straight away.... Everyone and all are more than welcomed.. We don't have a grudges at the meeting.... Well some of us don't :rolleyes: I think JimmyD still holds one for
me :eek: LOL!!!!
Tracey you will have to limp that Gorilla I mean Chim Chim on up to the meeting. Patty can make sure you get there.....

Yes, I'm coming. And I'm warning you ahead of time!! LOL Ok, I'll do my best to make the meeting of the minds. Shoot - Patti and I may be carrying the bald headed monkey! Good thing no grudges - grudges are bad.

My deepest condolences

Hey pit dont feel bad man i'm stuck with an 86 chevy c-10 with bad timing and rust any where you look, but it beats having a caddilac that didnt run worth a ****!

lisa......

Don't worry..........Tracy and I can carry Chim Chim on our backs.....were strong women!!! :D Maybe I can even talk Brent into coming up if he's not racing.....See ya Saturday!

Back