Daytona 500 Party

TCS "Beer Girl"

Another valuable mouth.
Again this year we will be having a Daytona 500 party at Wente's Open Wheel Restaurant and Saloon. There are 3 Large Screen Plasmas, 1 small Plasma & 4 other Televisions for your viewing pleasure. We will have food specials ranging in price from $1.50-$5. There is a bucket of beer and pizza special for $21!!!! That is 6 beers and a large 1 topping pizza. For $3 you may get a 20 oz Earnhardt Jr Souvenir Mug filled with Bud or Bud Light! We will have a few give a ways and a lot of fun!!! The race starts at 1 p.m. Join Us there!

From 40, going west, exit Long Rd. Make a right on Chesterfield Airport rd. The restaurant is on the left side about 1 mile from the stop light at Long Rd.

From 40, heading east, exit Chesterfield Airport Road, this is the first exit past the bridge. Stay straight and you will see a red and white sign on your right approximately 1 mile from the hwy.

If you have any questions, let me know.

18000 Chesterfield Airport Rd. Chesterfield MO 63005 636-530-9994

I never know what to expect. More women are getting into racing. This is the good news. Will they wake up on Sunday and think racing? I have no idea. :eek: :p

Just Watch Out For Chesterfield's Finest When You Leave, they have been known to pull people over for stupid lil things like a liscense plate screw missing.

bwhahahah he said chesterfields finest..... step away from the aluminum storage container !!

T.C.S. Beer Girl is intoxicating enough you all know it. So head on down and enjoy the fun and screw the screws you know what I mean? ;) :cool:

Back