Demo derby at TCS

Devilboy

Well, its getting for the classic demo derby at TCS. Last year was great and its seem to get better every year. So, get your cars ready and let's smash them together. I think the demo derbys are the best and its requires only guts and glory to enter and try to win. The race season is almost over and winter is coming fast? So, good luck to all and watch out for Racingfan25. This is his area of racing and he seems to well at it. In springfield he finish 2 nd. He and his buddy are coming to your area real soon. Your gonna need lots of skill to defeat his group of drivers, he has friends and other drivers that race in demo derbys and later split the proceeds of winning.

Well if Racingfan25 is going to be there, you know it's going to be a classy event. Is he bringing all of his toothless cousins too? Break out the beef jerky and PBR!

Hey look I don't even have to come on here and I get reconized. See i'm just as popullar as t.nuts. See you all at the line up if you have the nerve.

I see racingfan25 has put out a challenge and i plan on being at the demo. And i don't if i finish 1st r last. I just want to smash as many cars as i can before my car is destroy. Hey, racingfan25 - i'll see you in waterloo derby first?? T.not won't even be able to play in real mans challenge. He don't like to get HIT????????????

NEED A DEMO CAR,,I HAVE SEVERAL BIG GM AND FORD WAGONS,,SORRY NO 71 TO 76 GMs,BUT PLENTY OF RUNNING 77 UP GMs STARTING AT $150,,CALL 618 654 5122

Fireball you crack me up.... You "ALWAYS" have what someone needs. You kind of remind me of a late father in law that had everything anyone could need or want LOL!!!!!

Back