Diamond Jim Burwell

What happened to Diamond Jim being the crew chief for Moonman Racing?

It was good to see Diamond Jim back friday night. The "high side hustler" sure was flying in the feature. How long till he comes back. I know Crabby Bobby up in turn 4 was glad he was back. Wahoo

I was glad to see him back too wahoo!!! We love to see jimmy race at belleville and then to see his mom was just awesome. Jimmy's girlfriend sorry can't remember her name is just as nice as can be. Well, we hope to see you back at the track soon. Please keep us posted on how things are coming.

Brandy

real racing

good job jimmy it was great seeing you race your a&& off friday at belleville. Im sure going fast is fun but im sure racing was even funner. do you plan on making more visits to the race track at belleville or the train depot at tri-city? Just curious, but hoping to see you at belleville a few more times. Again great job friday racing your way through the field and good luck to you the rest of the season.

HAHA, Ptony, Plan is to race for points next year, and We will hopefully be at bellevegas everyfriday unless we need to go somewhere else ya know, and brandy. Jimmys girlfriends name is Nicole, Haha glad they went up and got to see ya... But guys i dont know how long itll be till we get another motor... Need some sponsors.... Hopefully going BIG next year...

Jimmys an awesome all around guy. Good hard racer with a sportsman like attitude. Always goes out of his way to say hi. Go get em Jimmy. Wahoo

were not for sure, Hopefully no, I think hes gonna pick me up this weekend and were gonna take it out and go through it, and see what happend and if its fixable or not, So ill let ya know as soon as we find something out...

Back