Dirt car at Billy's funeral Saturday! Can anyone help?

Racerrod

racerrod
Somebody texted me or emailed me about honoring PHOTOBILLY by displaying a race car at his funeral. I have been so consumed with all the messages I have misplaced who it was?? I have since got the approval from his parents, Charles and Betty that it would be ok.

However here is the deal. We only need 1 car and it would have to be unloaded and displayed in an adjacent parking lot next to or across from funeral home on Saturday only!! Billy loved all classes of car but especially the mods, sprints, and late models as he traveled hundreds of miles weekly.

If you personally were touched by photobillys life and this sounds like something you would like to do pkease text me personally so we can arrange! The viewing Saturday is from 9-2 and ask that you arrive by 9 am to have car unloaded in adjacent lot.

Billy's entire family, especially his cousins and uncles, are also big race fans! This would be a thrill for the Haffer family and we know billy would be delighted!!

Contact me personally by text or voicemail ASAP before making any plans to bring your car! We will post on here when we get a commitment. Thanks again for all your love and support for photobilly over the years!! Our family has been deeply touched by all your messages and stories!

Rod Haffer
618-799-8878 text/cell

What is car number and driver and did you know billy personally? Thanks again for your posting!!

Rod haffer

mod 153 lil joe rolla salvage know billy for 20 yrs used to buy taillites from him when he worked at the plastic recycler

We have a race car!! Thanks so much joe and it was awesome to hear what you are doing to your car to honor photobilly!! The family will be absolutely touched!!

Rod Haffer

Back