Dirtboy punched :)

Dirtboy was punched for running his mouth lastnight at highland. It was definately priceless watching him crying! Haha

Was that at the open stands at the north end?
We saw some kind of comotion over there.

well, i wasnt there, and know nothing about this, but it's safe to say he was (basically) warned at least a couple dozen times on here about running his mouth.. now, i guess somebody shut it for him. can't say he didnt have it comin... i guess the fight cards are gettin full. the fight at full moon and now this. i wonder what it is about them highland boys.. haha! a joke, people!

yeah right!!! dont think so boys. you guys think your tuff when its 5 on 1. nobody touched me cause they dont have the alls unless they got all there buddies there.

Ya you are in the same category!!! Cause you were not alone at Full Moon. But don't worry EVERYONE knows you have LITTLE alls!!!
yeah right!!! dont think so boys. you guys think your tuff when its 5 on 1. nobody touched me cause they dont have the alls unless they got all there buddies there.

sounds like a bit of un-even odds last night and where it happened could of ended up badley,,or got some one in the pokey which at hi-land is a grand to get out..

well, i wasnt there, and know nothing about this, but it's safe to say he was (basically) warned at least a couple dozen times on here about running his mouth.. Now, i guess somebody shut it for him. Can't say he didnt have it comin... I guess the fight cards are gettin full. The fight at full moon and now this. I wonder what it is about them highland boys.. Haha! A joke, people!
aren't you there every sat night what happened

If that's the fight i saw his buddy's were holding him back to keep from kicking some A. Then the other guy waited til he was 50 ft away before he started acting tough.

I seen the whole thing and was sitting right there.The one guy came up and they were talking,then all his buddies come up and dirtboy got into it with them all. Nobody got hit cause they had dirtboy held back. The odds were against dirtboy and he didnt back down.

well if you can run your mouth and want to fight somebody five on one you arent so tuff after all. if you have to have 5 on 1 your a punk any way. if you all want to fight dirtboy 1 on 1 im sure he would do it. so if you get on here and talk your crap about the man atleast have the #alls to say who you are and not hide behind your buddys. heck who wouldnt be able to kick somebodys butt 5 on 1? to me its sounds like a bunch of crap and somebody wanting to sound tuff who isnt nothing but a coward anyway. HOLD YOUR OWN DIRTBOY. if you need anything give me a call

Dirtbaby don't you ever learn??? There must be somethin wrong with you verrrrrry wrong. This has been going on for years now Seems like you would not mess with them. Every time you do you start crying this and that and get hurt!!! Sit down and watch the races and shut the ----up! If somebody did hold you back you better buy them dinner !! They saved you from a hurting and you know it!!! Sit down and watch the races!!!

Let's do this MMA style with a cage match at intermission. All proceed from the fight go to charity and the loser leaves the state!

Back