disturbing e-mail

jt78

disabled but able ;)
disturbing message

recently i got a private message from someone who said i should stay home and let the guys with 2 arms do the racing. also said i have no buiseness being out there getting in the way and quit trying to prove something that i can drive just as good with 1 arm. i was called a novelty and just looking for attention. now, i don't mind opinions and that's everyone's right to have one but i would like to know if this is the opinions of alot of the fans in the stands ? everyone i talk to in the pits has said i'm doing real good racing them.
what's everyone's opinion ? if i'm damaging the multi's reputation at the track and the fan's not liking them then i will look elsewhere to race even though farmington is my favorite track.

Hey, I do not know you from Bob Jones off the street. I think if you are having fun at what you are doing, then keep on enjoying what you are doing. My guess is that this person is jealous of what you are doing and having fun doing it. Go out and enjoy life and enjoy racing. Do what makes you happy. No one can tell you to quit racing. You are the only person that can make decisions about your life. If people do not like what you are doing then they do not have to watch you. Go enjoy racing, and have fun. Do your best at what you do. Best of luck. I definately would not let an opinion like that bother you. No one is making them watch you race.

Dude, thats the most disturbing thing I've heard in a long time! I usually don't get to watch the multis, we usually got to much work to do on our stuff in between rounds. From now on though, we are going to take time out if we can to watch your class, and as for myself, I'm rooting for you!

I wouldn't worry about it man! one time... I went to a usal 1st place finisher and told him I din't mean to hold you up..(he started behind me) and he said"you didn't keep me behind you I could have pass you at anytime" unless you are getting black flagged then don't worry about it... if you belive you can drive then do it ..... some people don't understand what it's like not having use of a certain body parts (legs arms) after being on one leg for 3 months then on walking boot anothe 2 months I understand and have more respect for people who are permantly in this condition... so go for the checker flag! and hope when you get it this butthead is in the stands to see it!!!!!

I agree with sprintcar72.If your having fun and have the need to race,go for it.Look what Glenn Miller did,raced his modified every week and he was paralized from the waist down.

I don't get on here and cut people down but whoever sent that to you is a LOWLIFE !!! Goodluck !!!

Frank Higgins
Higgins Motorsports #20

I guess they didnt leave a name?

That takes a shallow piece of sh!! to do something like that and if u race with all of us regularly and everyone finds out your name u just lost the respect of a ton of racers. For that comment that u made u should be ashamed to even show ur face at the track but if u decide to race with us again i think u will be welcomed back by alot of us with hard times to come.:mad: No normal person should even think of something that that horrible to say . I will also say that 7t8 will be there to race because he has alot more friends than u and we welcome him every time he shows up. He is welcome to race with us anywere anytime. If u have a problem with that then come talk to us about it.:D

JEREMY BOYER #1 MULTI

Gezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

i am so shocked i don't know what to say.keep on racing and having fun,if you feel good behind the wheel then your fellow racers should support you,KING DADDY

I also agree with Sprintcar72. Heck, you do better with one arm than some do with 2; don't let it get you down. I would even go a step further and say folks like you, the late Glenn Miller and Tiffany Wyzard make people realize not everyone fits the typical mold of what a race driver is "supposed" to be; whatever that is. Even though I bet you all just think of yourselves as racers, I'd say you serve as role models to those who maybe never thought they could accomplish their goals. I say God bless you! Don't let anyone tell you what you can and can't do.

i would not let some idiot run me off if i were you.it takes a lot of willpower to do what you do. i admire you for what you are doing and doing pretty dang good if you ask me.i just hope if i am ever in your situation i can be as strong as you and whoever wrote that needs to realize they might be in your shoes come morning.
best of luck to ya!!!!

Jt78 we are proud to have you at our track. Sounds to me like some is jeleous of your driving ability because they can't meet up to your standards!! We want you here every week!

Dont let some worthless freak stop you from racing. They must be a chicken sh** or they would have put a name on such mean comments. Keep a racing dont let a jerk stop ya!!!!!!!!!

thanks to everyone for your support. i'll be there this week and many to come. i keep trying to figure out what caused this but still don't know. maybe it was a fan who thought i held up dickerman on the restart last saturday. tom told me after the race i didn't. anyways, i'm ready to race and as always looking forward to seeing everyone.

7t8,I wonder if the classless half-wit that sent you that crap also thinks Mel Kenyon shouldn't have dominated the midget class for all those years since he essentially ran with one hand and a hook. Or if Don Carter shouldn't have won all the races he did locally with one hand?

Jt78

If you're having fun with it, keep doing it. WHO CARES what other people think. If you're having fun, do it. There's guys out there that I've seen that are dirty drivers and everything like that...You're doing great. Don't stop because of someone being stupid. Have fun.

YOU GOOOOOOOOOOOOO AND HAVE FUN EACH WEEK!!!

THATS WHAT THIS IS ALL ABOUT IS HAVING FUN .....SOMETIMES THO WE LOSE SITE IN THAT ASPECT OF HAVING FUN AND WINNING.

YES, I TOOOOOO AGREE WHAT A LOWLIFE TO PM YOU WITH THAT SMACK!! TELL ME WHO IT WAS AND I WILL MAKE SURE THEY GET A "SMACK ATTACK" ........

GOOD LUCK Jt78 AND NEXT TIME I AM THERE I WILL WATCH FOR YOU AND HOOP AND HOLLER!!!

I talked with someone who might be looking you up Saturday nite Jim,if he has a microphone,don't run away,he will make you feel welcome,like you truely are,keep your head up friend,Eddie

i would have to stay that the person who sent the email needs to get in a car and try to race and i would guarrentee you that my ole buddy 7T8 would spank their ***. He does a good job and its bull that someone would stoop that low to send an email. He is a heck of a driver and heck of a good buddy to have in the pits. hes a pretty cool guy to talk to anytime . so who ever wrote the email needs to grow some balls. if your gunna talk smack have the sac and put your name

Multi #67 Joey Boyd

Dont Quit !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have never read anything more disturbing to me on this internet ! How some chicken Sh$T would be so shallow and write that to you is beyond my belief ! Thank goodness we are are not perfect, it would be a boring world. I myself have a weight problem and i know people say things and HAVE said things about it on here but you have a " Handicap " one that you did not bring upon yourself. ( like my weight problem ) I want you to know that even though i am not attending the races, i want you to continue to get behind that wheel as long as you feel that you and the other drivers you race against are safe. You seem very smart, if you ever think you are not being fair to other drivers because of your handicap you will step out ! Good Luck racing !!!!!!!!!! And to the low life that write you this email, LOOK IN THE MIRROR ........ ARE YOU HAPPY WITH YOURSELF ? LD

Back