Do ya wanna party? In the pits after the races.

Party or No Party

• Yes there is going to be a party ater the race

Votes: 35 89.7%
  • No, there is not going to be a party after the race.

Votes: 4 10.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

topdog123

Give me your opinion on this. Was gonsidering a beer wagon and hog roast in the pits after the races in Mt. Vernon.I guess we could call this a Mt. Vernon bash

Hey Rick, if it is open to all drivers, crews and fans it would be a HECK ( no pun intended) of a way for fans to meet and mingle with a lot of the drivers. A great way to end a great year.

Here is the offical word i got from topdog, after checking with the insurance company, you have to read between the lines on this.Mt. vernon raceway can not provide alochol in the pits after the race, so rick is going to smoke the pork, and will not be checking vehicles in the pits after the races for alochol, anyone that would like to attend,may do so after the races are over. Topdog will confirm this when he gets home tonight.

Sounds like a good idea to me. Anytime you can get the racing community together to spend time with each other can only be a good thing.

Would be ok as long as people realize the"party" is after the races and not during. the last thing anyone needs is someone drinking and getting on the track.

Ya, I would think the guys racing would have enough sense to not drink before they would get in a race car. A party after the races would be a good ideal.

Back