Does I-55 Nationals have a rain date?

dirtcrazy23

dirtcrazy23
Does anyone know if there is a rain date for saturday for the nationals? Rain, rain go away come again another day, like on a Wed when nobody is racing.

Rain would be bad!

Rain would be bad for Highland, they're having a $5000 to win show on the 20th.(last year 38 LMs I think)

Brownstown is having a $5000 to win show on the 21st, last year I think there was 49 LMs...Back to back shows saturday and sunday pretty awesome!!!!

The forcast dousn't look too good for Pevely, though, so lets keep our fingures crossed, do a no rain dance or maybe say a prayer for good weather!!!... I think I'll do all three, just to have all bases covered...

I hope it don't rain....Outta be a good show, too bad there is an Extreme Race going on ...Still outta be a very good turn out....

Hey Talker Guy

If Pevely doesn't get rained out, are you going to announce at Highland on Sept. 20th?
It would be cool if you could!

The Talker Guy @ Highland on 09/20/03

I agree , would be nice if The Talker Guy would announce the show @ Highland 09/20/03....Makes the night more interesting

Nope, no announcing for me at the High Place of Speed on the 20th. Sounds like it will a good show.

I can't commit to anything on the 20th anyway until Mother Nature decides what she wants to do this weekend.

Could be "WOW", could be wet.:-(

TTG/MM

The Talker Guy

Sorry to hear about not announcing @ Highland 09/20/03...I guess I'll have to come down south to I-55 to get my fix this weekend hey !

ttg

so.......... are you saying........... if.......Pevely doesn't get rained out...................there is a possibility..................that you could ...................quite possibly...............................be at Highland????????????????????????????????????????

Not to be rude or ignorant : Well okay maybe.....

But your loss is our gain. And BOY oh BOY do we love you MIKE!!!! :D

Speaking of Highland has anyone seen or heard of my buddy Bullseye..... :( :( :(
I try to spell incorrectly often enough to bring him/her out but it's been along time and I am concerned about my favorite spell checker... :(

Lisa

Back