donnie hoener

saleracing35

saleracing35
just wondering if on friday night if they will invert the heats and the dash like pevely ? and also if it rains out is our championship the next week or is it the week after?
thanks,
chris

heats and dash are always inverted on mid and season championship races . features heads up by points with the top 12 locked in. if it does that dirty thing u mentioned i believe all would be run the following week!

Don

how come you added a night of points that interferes with godfreys big show that they changed the date of not to interfere with pevely's big show that you later changed the date of to interfere with brownstowns big show that they have now changed? Just wondering.

ps I hope I am not the only person that can understand what I just said

Bellevilles season has always been set to end on sept 26 nothing was added!

realistically they would be better off to run the 27 and 28th at godfrey! friday nite will be hard to get 200 cars checked in! just my opinion!

as far as our show at pevely! UMP bumped us from oct 4th and took the 18th as a rain date! Brownstown has the 25th so we had the choice of the 11th or cancel! i originally checked brownstowns special schedule and didnt see anything on the 11th. later i found it in their regular schedule much to my dismay!

Charlie does a great job and his moving his show is greatly appreciated ! no clash was ever intended!

I understood that, I think?

Jimmy, dear son, there just aren't enough weekend nights of racing for you, are there? Why can't we just keep going until Thanksgiving?

He was trying to explain this to me tonight--it seems that everybody has changed dates to accomodate everyone else, only to end up with conflicting dates anyway. Now, does that make sense to anyone?

:confused:

I know that "Chocolate Chip" would understand it! Right?

Back