Dont Forget Us .......

The RAMS ( Racing Association of Mini Stocks ) are still looking for Sponsorships for our 2005 Racing Season. Your Sponsor teams name will be on every one of the vehicles all season long and you will receive press coverage all season long. If you would possibly interested in this wonderful opportunity to help this GREAT class of cars, we would appreciate it very much. You may contact myself or Crystal Eaton, our RAMS President ( aka Faithfulfan )

Thank You,
LeaDonna
RAMS Secretary/Treasurer

We are still looking for more corperate sponsors for the upcoming season. We would also like to welcome The Hubcap & Wheel Store, owners Casey and Terri Pearson, they are sponsoring the RAMS this season. This is a great organization with alot of good men excited about racing. If you would be interested please just PM me. Thank You, LeaDonna :)

Sounds like the Marines! "Looking for a few good men."

Congrats to the Hubcap Store for making such a wise decision. There's no way anyone could get as much out of $500 worth of advertising as you can by sponsoring the RAMS. You don't just get your name on one car, you get it on 20-plus for an entire season. Also any and all press releases about the upcoming season will mention them as a corporate sponsor. All PA announcers at the track will mention the RAMS are sponsored by the Hubcap Store. Sponsoring the RAMS is not only a good investment that helps out an extrememly good group of entry level racers, it's simply an excellent investment.

little302 said:
Where is the Hub cap store I need some for a 67 Belvedere, And a 49 Chevy P/U..
On St. Charles Rock Rd. (north side) just east of I-70
Can't miss it!!!!

You see their TV commercials running late at night!

That's kind of a reminder, hey Bob, what about "Dirt Cheap" the convienience stores in that area. Do you think they might be interested?

Back