Don't understand some of the decisions tonight at I-55

mpally

I don't understand some of the decisions at I-55 tonight. Harrison is running in front and gets dumped. Of course he gets sent to the back. If someone intentionally dumps you, why are you sent to the back?

Also, Naeger got screwed. I'm sure some will argue it was a racing deal, but it seems like b.s. to me.

I'm just curious on why the 84 got his spot back after spinning in the feature. Unless I missed something I thought he was the only one involved and didn't see anyone else bring out the caution?

Yeah don't understand why long did that? , I noticed he did have a flat but that wasn't harrisons fault,both are my favorite. Wish I could of seen them race it out in the feature.

Harrison hit longs left front when he passed him on the back straightway which gave him the flat. Maybe if mike would of passed him clean it would of been different. The 84 should of got sent to the back not sure why he didnt. And no he is not one of allieds favorites.

Yeah don't understand why long did that? , I noticed he did have a flat but that wasn't harrisons fault,both are my favorite. Wish I could of seen them race it out in the feature.

dixon#1 I am almost sure it goes back to a race at Tri-City.

Yeah it goes back to the condition that harrison has been spanking long tthe past few timez longs been there.. Sad u have to do that to a guy who is clearly faster and gunna beat you. JMO

Yeah he was so much faster thats why he flattend his left front when he passed him. Mike just gets what hes been givin. Drive others as you want driven.

dixon#1 I am almost sure it goes back to a race at Tri-City.
really ? im usually at try city on Fridays as well . do u remember what race ? and what happened i could have missed it? thanks but both of them are great drivers and never seen them bump heads but o well im sure there over it now . track was dry slick from the start but im sure because they weren't sure how much water the track took with the rain we got .

Harrison hit longs left front when he passed him on the back straightway which gave him the flat. Maybe if mike would of passed him clean it would of been different. The 84 should of got sent to the back not sure why he didnt. And no he is not one of allieds favorites.
so it was ok for long to spin harrison around hmmm

really ? im usually at try city on Fridays as well . do u remember what race ? and what happened i could have missed it? thanks but both of them are great drivers and never seen them bump heads but o well im sure there over it now . track was dry slick from the start but im sure because they weren't sure how much water the track took with the rain we got .
have those raced against each other much this year
and a slick track has nothing to with it most races were run clean last night

dont memeber Harrison beating long but once this year at tcs... you get raced how you race people bottom line !!!!!

yes dirt hound clean racing but....., track was junk after 1st session of mod hot laps. no water whats so ever. c'mon seriously, only 3 cars passed in the feature in the mods and late models. harrison, griffaw, korte. then they water the top only during intermission, i guarentee that if it were the outlaws there last night the track would have been reworked. i put something on here last night about it and it got deleted,i guess people can't take the truth about thier beloved i-55 raceway, i still like to know why it got deleted, just told the truth about how the track was. i thought this was a disscusion forum not a if your not part of the i-55 crowd you get your post deleted. i'm just sayin'!!!!!!

have those raced against each other much this year
and a slick track has nothing to with it most races were run clean last night

yeah the race with each other at tri city alot . and the track condition point was just me answering that other guys question about how was the track . didn't mean to mix up the response .

omg! it was maybe 8 cars that made passes wow, so where did all the feature winners come from, what row? nuff said! multiple spots not just one either!

Back