Drew Armstrong Wins I-30 Speedway Car Show; Top Ten Feature Finish

jdearing

Administrator
Staff member
Alexander, Arkansas (03/23/11) – Sixteen year-old, Drew Armstrong entered a sole event over the course of last weekend and came away with a car show win and a top ten finish in his #01a Armstrong Auto-Sports/Larry Shaw Open Wheel Modified.

Drew entered the 2011 season opener for I-30 Speedway on Saturday night as 30 cars took part in the GRT IMCA Open Wheel Modified portion of the program. In heat race action, Armstrong finished in the third position to earn the sixth starting spot for the main event. He would race throughout the top ten for the duration of the event before ultimately settling into a seventh place finish.

Armstrong, also won the crowd vote before the races to be crowned the Car Show winner for the Open Wheel Modified division. Full race results are available at www.I-30Speedway.com .

The upcoming weekend will see Drew enter another Weekly Racing Series Event as he will race at I-30 Speedway (Little Rock, Arkansas) on Saturday night as he continues to look to accumulate IMCA regional and national points. For more information on this weekend's event, please visit www.I-30Speedway.com

Armstrong Auto-Sports would like to thank all of their sponsors including Armstrong Expedite, Almond Deliver Service, ROCKHARD Powder Coating, New Vision Graphics, Brooks Shaw Driving School, Larry Shaw Race Cars, Seller’s Electric, Brad Mills Farms, and MSRMafia.com

For more information on Drew Armstrong and Armstrong Auto-Sports, please visit www.DrewArmstrong01.com .

Thanks!
Ben Shelton, Owner
MSR Mafia - www.MSRMafia.com
The Midsouth Racing Scene - www.MidSouthRacing.com

Back