Driver list for next weekendat tri city and I55

so far i seen..
moyer
moyer jr
birky
mars
erb.....lucas is off so may see some of them or they may just take the weekend off. im sure babb, pierce, feger, shep etc will be there. should be good shows i would think. thanks to the tracks for working together to make it possible

I hope Birky makes it. He blew another motor at the world...I think that makes #4 this year.
It shut down on him, they never have figured out what happened. Even Bill Schlieper came over to his pit and looked it over, it tried to fire off once, but it never did stay running.

It shut down on him, they never have figured out what happened. Even Bill Schlieper came over to his pit and looked it over, it tried to fire off once, but it never did stay running.
Ah, I didn't know that. I just saw what his wife posted on Facebook. He hasn't had much luck with Pro Power this year...

wish he coulda kept going. the way his weekend was going it looked like he had a top 5 car for sure.

So will we see these guys?
Bobby Pierce
Brandon Sheppard
Randy Korte
Ryan Unzicker
Shannon Babb
Brian Shirley
Michael Kloos
Kevin Weaver
Jason Feger
Scott Schmitt
McKay Wenger
Tim Manville
Jason Riggs
Tanner English
Justin Asplin

Pierce Korte an Shirley all have it on their schedules but its always subject to change, it also helps that Lucas oil is off all weekend.

Birky broke crank trigger and it advanced timing and melted engine down. That's what is written on dirtondirt
Yeah, didn't have the Dirtondirt broadcast. I was there LIVE!!! I was going off the track announcers/pit reporters broadcast. That sucks, being it was such a freak incident, Bill may give him a fresh Pro-Power to use this weekend.

Looks like Mother Nature is going to give the RaceFans a great weekend.

Let the "Showdown" begin - Best Late Models in town for 2 days
Friday - Tri City
Saturday - I 55

QuarterMidgets big 2 day Regional is this weekend Saturday & Sunday
"FREE to the Public"
Expected over 150 Quartermidgets for the 2 days
The events are ran during the day
Come out and check out the Kids

Are we able to use our rain out tickets from last week and pay the difference?

Last edited:

Back