Driver Nominees for Sprints/Multis

Wheel21

Modified Racer
STLRACING.COM Sprints/Multis Driver of the Year Nominations

I see you guys were left out so I figured I'd open it up for all our Openwheel fans as well.:D :D

Don't mean to step on any toes there Jimmy.:eek:

Well in the multi's I nominate Jr. Ferguson. He's old but still hanging in there. Several 1st place finishes this year!!

MIDGETS

Korey Weyant...... Driving the under financed Weyant 99 & Worrell 7w, has won the hard charger award numerous times this season and is 6 in MARA points even after missing some MARA shows due to conflicts with his Sprintcar ride....

I pull for Korey when I'm around to see him race. I talked to him for a while one night last year at SEMO. Seems like a pretty nice kid. I remember watching Tony though when I was a kid at SFCR.

i was wondering who was going to bring up the open wheeled section.

mike mess, he has been on a tear this year

steve knepper, still one of the best around

tim siner, great driver

there plenty more out there, just don't have the time to say all of them right now.

There is only ONE choice with the sprints

There is only one choice with the sprints this year and that is Timmy Montgomery. He has dominated.

Multis: Wow, you've got such a huge choice of good drivers. I would have to go with either Derek O'Dell or Casey Barnhouse, but I could name off about six or seven others (like Junior Ferguson)....

I'm with Howard on midgets, Korey busted his butt at Farmington a few weeks ago. Nothing kept him from charging to the front.

multi sprints has to be tom ritter. what a story from comming from asphalt to dirt and leading the lighting series and track points at tcs. good job rookie

My Vote!

Goes to Timmy and Joey Montgomery for Sprint and Casey"Poodoohead"Barnhouse for Multis!

Blow them away Hess!!!

Mike Hess is by far the best midget driver, locally right now!!! With Steve Knepper following close and still my favorite!!!!!!!!!! Go get them M.A.R.A. boys!!!!!!!!

Daniel Adler

Daniel is doing a great job in his first season in the Sprint Car, the kid has a good head on his shoulders.

My vote is...

Without a doubt, Timmy Montgomery in the sprints. What a year this man has had.

In the multis, I give it up to Casey Barnhouse. He's going for the championship at two race tracks. Way to go Casey. I would also like to give two thumbs up to Jeremy Boyer for winning his first features this season. Good job!

Timmy Montgomery

Timmy Montgomery is with out a doubt the Sprint Car driver of the year locally. Timmy has won just about every where he has went. He has won damn near all the big shows with 2 more to go this year ( Queens Royal/ Jacksonville's $3500). Timmy is my vote. I would have to say Half Mile Hess would be midget driver of the year. Mike is second right now behind Aaron Fike in the National Midget Driver of the year Award. All I have to say is Timmy let some of us other guys when foe a change. I know you have let us win the regular shows but we want to win the big shows to. LOL

Back