Drivers need your help .......

dirtgirl

I am asking any/all drivers as they are putting new bodies on their cars to please save me a door or quarter panel off their cars from the last year. I am wanting to set up an opportunity for them to be given away with your autograph on them to the fans in the stands. There are two ways this can be done. 1) implemented in the 50/50 ticket draw to hopefully increase sales to help towards the drivers fund. or 2) done by a random draw off the tickets acquired at the gate. I think this would be fun to do for the fans in the stands. Anyone interested please hang onto the body part and bring them to me at I-55 Raceway. Just alittle something we can do for the fans plus get rid of the pile off the side of the garage :) Depending on what I aquire will depend on how often we do this. Hopefully several a night if everyone is in the giving mood. Any help would be appreciated. If anyone has any questions please feel free to contact me @ dirtgirljones@gmail.com or text me at 314-440-7268. Thanks in advance for the help with this...

Lisa Jones

Good idea. Kids will like this idea the most. This is something different and not being done in the area.

BTT !!!!!! Please go through your garage and pull the sheet metal out for me PLEASE and THANK YOU !!!!!!

Back