Driver's Seat "Driver of the Year" & "Rookie of the Year"

Millsey

Last year Mike Hammerle won the Driver's Seat "Driver of the Year" award and Matt Eaton won the "Rookie of the Year" award.

Now it's time once again for nominations.... Well, who do you think?

My Vote!

Goes to Kenny Rumble for driver of the year, cause he is going for two track champions, one at Fredericktown and one at MCS, right now he is 2nd in UMP Points. And He is 1st in Missouri UMP late model points. And for Rookie of the year for sportsmanship of him taking over, of our little buddy Reagan at Doe Run would be Chris Pettus this is his first year of ever Racing!

Millsey,

I have emailed you a couple times to check with you about advertising my Brownstown race in the Drivers Seat. Email back or let me know if you did not receive them or do not want me to advertise. Let me know one way or the other. thompson10@accessus.net.

Brian

For Rookie of the Year, i vote for Rylan Dagg. he has made great strides in the Late Model class this year.
and for Driver of the Year, I feel it should be not only how well the person is doing but also, how well they promote sportsmanship and the Raceing scene. My vote goes for Joe Morris, Not only does he win, but he is just a great person to walk up to and meet. he seems to always have time for everyone he meets.

:cool: :cool:

Smurf you're just jealous because the first thing you tried to take out was the wall and the wall won.:D :D :D

Originally posted by Wheel21
Smurf you're just jealous because the first thing you tried to take out was the wall and the wall won.:D :D :D

now listen hear FIREBALL NICKLESON I moved it a little bit I always leave a little pinto mark at every track I visited wait till next year when I have my own car............

Back