Dtwc!!!who's Goin???

m00se

a.k.a. MOJO
WHO ALL IS GOING TO THE DIRT TRACK WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS AT BLUEGRASS SPEEDWAY ON OCT. 18-19????SHOULD BE A GOOD SHOW!!!!DOES ANYONE KNOW ABOUT HOW LONG IT TAKES TO GET THERE???

As for Drivers, expect a ton (I heard at least 175).

As for Spectators, I'll be there. From St. Louis, it's about 6-6.5 hours, depending on how fast you drive, and how many stops you make.

Here's the lowdown on the camping:

The free camping at the track is down in the bottom, so it's not recommended for the big RV's, especially if it rains. A lot of people got stuck last year. Tents and smaller campers are welcome, however. It's recommended that the large RV's go to the fairgrounds adjoining the track, it's flat and easier to get in and out of. It's $20/night to camp there, but it's for a good cause. Half of the proceeds goes to a local child who is suffering with cancer. $5 to park at the fairgrounds, as well.

I'm there...I talked with the Allgaier crew Saturday after the races, and they said they will be there for sure. He will be racing in that special Future of the DTWC race for drivers under 20 years old. Also heard that Billy Faust will be heading down there.

We are staying in Elizabethtown.

My brother and I are heading down. Probably sometime Friday morning and coming back Monday morning.

to find me just look for the all orange and dirt Stewart hat! :)

BTW: we'll be camping and partying at the track...and prolly tryin to stay warm!

DTWC

Were leaving on friday and staying in Louisville for some big city life after the racing each night.:D

IT LOOKS LIKE WE ARE LEAVING EARLY SATURDAY MORNING AND STAYING IN ELIZABETHTOWN AS WELL!!!!!DOES ANYONE KNOW A GOOD PLACE AT THE TRACK TO MEET???

Wonder if Kyle Steffens will accept the invite??

A partial list of drivers invited to the future Dirt Track World Championships, a 20 lap feature race being ran as part of the 2003 DTWC at Bluegrass Speedway, has been released, as well as, a web page of information regarding the special event - accessible at http://www.racevibe.com

The race for Teenagers will showcase drivers from different regions of the dirt late model country... drivers invited to participate include Sara Maloney, Kevin Waddell, Chase Austin, Will Vaught, Todd Morrow, Michael Chilton, Todd Hunt, Tony Musolino, Matt Henderson, Jeff Choquette, Christian Rayburn, Jeremy Clements, Josh Allison, Justin Allgaier, Ronnie Lee Hollingsworth, Chad Smith, Kyle Steffens - with additional drivers to be announced...

The race will follow qualifying and heat races for the Late Models and Open Wheels at the DTWC. It will be immediately proceeded by a special pre-race ceremony.

Full details, as well as driver info can be found at http://www.racevibe.com/fdtwc

For info regarding the DTWC consult:
http://www.bluegrass-speedway.com

DTWC

Korte will be there.

Also Korte and crew have decided to go to The Shootout, in Dixie,GA this weekend.

Thank You

Shyster

My brother and I will be there. We're staying in Bardstown on Saturday night and heading home after the race on Sunday.

Great to hear that Korte will be there.

i will not eat them on the burm..i will not eat them with a germ...i will not eat eat green eggs and ham.....

Sam I am.....

going also

leaving Centralia Il. area sat morning , heading back sunday night.. wondering how late they usually run on sunday nights?
the motels on the flyer are booked in town there, the out of town one's might not be, check out hotels.com . I booked a room on their sight at a super 8 for under 50 bucks.....
Good luck to all the locals.. and billy 26 , best of luck to you... great race at pevely.... shame your steering pump went out on you there earlier this yr at pevely thinking that was this yr?.. they might have seen how quick you are before then.. Randy :)

Mudslinger and companion will be there most definately!!!!!!!!!! Will be leaving really early Saturday and staying in Elizabethtown. Can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!! See ya at the concession stand.;)

I'll be leavin outta Mount Vernon right at 6:00 A.M. Saturday the 18th and will come back Sunday night. The atlas shows 276 miles from St. Louis to Louisville and Mount Vernon is 76 miles from St. Louis. I have made it to Louisville in under 3 hours (4 hours to Florence Speedway). I am planning on being at the track by 11:00 eastern time. There is, for those still looking, a Super Eight motel at Shepardsville about 20 miles north of Bardstown on I-65 at exit 117. For those interested the phone number is 1-502-543-8870. 4M is meeting around the concession stand at 12:30 each day so the concession stand seems to be a good meeting place.

Back